Our website uses a technology called «cookie», in order to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user experience and guarantee its correct operation.
Definition of Cookie
A «cookie» is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and which is stored on the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for their installation. Thus, each time the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website’s server. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about user preferences and remembering it, and in general, facilitating the use of the website for the user by making the website more useful by personalizing its content. Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- — Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on who the entity is that is managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data obtained.
- — Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time that they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- — Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse the website or application and use the different options or services that exist on it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, or access restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or which the user establishes themselves. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. To this end, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow for management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor may include on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow for management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor may include on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, based on which a specific profile to display advertising is developed.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the website to operate as well as possible, as well as third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analyzing user interaction with our website. Thanks to these cookies, we can obtain information that can help improve browsing and provide a better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
||_ga: 2 years
_gid: 24 hours
_gat: 1 minute
||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: 9 months
YSC: 1 minute
CONSENT: 17 years
To obtain more information about these third-party cookies, you can click on their link.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
The consent for the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy, will be obtained in the manner specified in the initial notice of information about cookies which can be viewed at the time our website is loaded.
Withdrawal of consent
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to this Cookies Policy, for this they will have to delete the cookies stored on their computer using the settings and configurations of their Internet browser.
Cookies Settings Panel
How do I disable cookies in the main browsers?
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalized Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Settings -> Privacy and security.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie warehouse in your browser using tools such as the following:
- Your online choices
Update on the cookies policy
This website may modify this Cookies Policy, therefore we recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website to be adequately informed about the use we make of cookies.